Call (216) 353-0273 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Young, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0273
Dr. James Young, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Young completed a residency at The Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Main Campus and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0273
- The Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Young, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Young's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Young's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.