Dr. James Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Associates In Cardiology and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Associates In Cardiology
Associates In Cardiology2900 LINDEN LN, Silver Spring, MD 20910 (301) 681-5700
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is incredibly competent, thorough, and very friendly. I am young and have had high blood pressure for awhile. He took the time to review all of my medical history in serious detail and did everything he could think of to make sure there was no underlying cause. He also schedules some follow-up appointments on the phone, saving a trip to the office and a co-pay.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital