Dr. Kirshenbaum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Kirshenbaum, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kirshenbaum completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirshenbaum is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Women's Hospital75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (857) 307-1967
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirshenbaum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Kirshenbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kirshenbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirshenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirshenbaum frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kirshenbaum's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital