Dr. James Lee, MD is a general surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at University of Virginia / Main Campus. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lee is board certified in General Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave # 819, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-0444
ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown155 White Plains Rd Ste W, Tarrytown, NY 10591 (212) 305-0444
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Residency Hospital
- University of California At San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is the absolute best at what he does. He and his staff were the perfect mix of professional while also having great bedside manner. He explained the process of the surgery I was having very clearly and his confidence and knowledge helped me feel at ease. I am healing just fine from surgery and you can barely see my scar. For someone like myself who had her thyroid completely removed you really wouldn’t be able to tell. If you’re visiting doctor Lee, stop your search there because he is simply the best!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center