Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Philip Friedlander, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Friedlander completed a residency at Columbia University Presbyterian Med. He currently practices at Valley Medical Group and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedlander is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cance, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia University Presbyterian Med, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Medical Group
Gynecologic Oncology, Luckow Pavilion1 Valley Health Plz, Paramus, NJ 07652 Existing Patients: (201) 634-5401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedlander?
Dr. Friedlander was professional and courteous and very helpful with my diagnosis and plans for aftercare.He presented to me many options but did not try to steer me in the wrong direction for his own personal benefit. How the hell would anybody know if he has stock in something! Ignore the other review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedlander has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Friedlander frequently treats Melanoma, Cancer, and Skin Cancer.
Dr. Friedlander's office is located at 1 Valley Health Plz, Paramus, NJ 07652. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital