Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 926-6000.
Dr. James Hall, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. James Hall, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Hall completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group259 E Erie St Ste 2330, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Very personable and listens and answers questions honestly!!!
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hall frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Lipid Disorders, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Hall's office is located at 259 E Erie St Ste 2330, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.