Dr. Ganem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Ganem, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Ganem completed a residency at Maricopa Med Center Phoenix Az. He currently practices at East Valley Cardiology and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ganem is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good Samaritan Med Center Va Administration Phoenix Az, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Maricopa Med Center Phoenix Az, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- One Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ganem?
Three years ago, my husband came in to Dr. Ganem’s office with serious symptoms. Dr. Ganem listened to our concerns, and quickly took the appropriate steps to get my husband into the hospital, where my husband ended up having an emergency triple bypass. Dr. Ganem literally saved my husband’s life! Thank you so much, Dr. Ganem! We appreciate you and all the effort and hard work you and your staff put into taking excellent care of your patients! ! You’re the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Ganem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ganem's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ganem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ganem frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Ganem's office is located at 595 N Dobson Rd Ste 48, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
East Valley Cardiology
East Valley Cardiology595 N Dobson Rd Ste 48, Chandler, AZ 85224 (480) 899-9430