Dr. James Casella, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Casella's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Casella, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Casella completed a residency at Johns Hopkins. He currently practices at Std Research Laboratory. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Casella is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Johns Hopkins, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Std Research Laboratory720 Rutland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21205 Existing Patients: (410) 955-6132
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casella?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casella accepts your insurance.
Dr. Casella frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Casella's office is located at 720 Rutland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Casella has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.