Dr. James Salwitz, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Salwitz completed a residency at Northwestern U/McGaw Med Ct. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salwitz is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey, Medical School
- National Cancer Institute, NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern U/McGaw Med Ct, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Northwestern U/McGaw Med Ct, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salwitz?
Probably the finest doctor I've ever known. Consider yourself lucky that you may be treated by this doc.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital