Dr. Biren Saraiya, MD is a oncology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Saraiya completed a residency at UMDNJ. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saraiya is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- UMDNJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saraiya?
I am surprised by the one-star review. My experience of Dr. Saraiya is just the opposite! I found him incredibly patient and compassionate. He went out of his way to make himself accessible to patients. I did not see him at this medical group, but at a cancer center where he was previously. When I had exhausted the treatment options he could offer, he encouraged me to go to a larger cancer center to see if they had studies that could help me. I felt totally comfortable trusting him with my life.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center