Dr. Jake Bostrom, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bostrom's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jake Bostrom, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boiling Springs, SC. Dr. Bostrom completed a residency at Dean McGee Eye Institute. He currently practices at Palmetto Eye & Laser Center and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bostrom is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Dean McGee Eye Institute, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Furman University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bostrom?
I will recommend Dr. Bostrom to all my friends. I am so happy with my results from my surgeries. I appreciate his Prayers before surgery. Again thank you so much.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bostrom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bostrom frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Eye Infections, and Keratitis.
Dr. Bostrom's office is located at 1520 Boiling Springs Rd, Boiling Springs, SC 29316. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bostrom speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bostrom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown
Palmetto Eye & Laser Center
Palmetto Eye and Laser Center1520 Boiling Springs Rd, Boiling Springs, SC 29316 Existing Patients: (864) 583-6381