Call (907) 931-5151 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jacob Kelly, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at University of Texas Southwest Program. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelly is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwest Program, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwest Program, Internship Hospital
- University of Colorado - School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Dr. Kelly is great cardiology he been very Helpful and Very Concern about my Health. He very alert and gives Advice and his opinion in Health Condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jacob Kelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center