Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Laborde, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Laborde completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Associates of New Orleans A Prof Medical Corporation and is affiliated with Touro Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Laborde is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic Associates of New Orleans A Prof Medical Corporation3434 Prytania St Ste 430, New Orleans, LA 70115 Existing Patients: (504) 899-6391
LSU Health Science Center
LSU Health Science Center3700 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115 Existing Patients: (504) 412-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laborde?
Dr. Laborde did a complex surgery on both of my feet at Touro. Him and his staff are very professional and great to work with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laborde frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Laborde's office is located at 3434 Prytania St Ste 430, New Orleans, LA 70115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Laborde has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Touro Infirmary
- University Medical Center New Orleans