Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Iran Sadr, MD
Dr. Iran Sadr, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Westminster, MD. She currently practices at Pediatrix Cardiology and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sadr is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Medical Sciences Of Iran, Medical School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sadr?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Iran Sadr, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sadr's profile.
Dr. Sadr frequently treats the following conditions: Septal Defect, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Pharyngitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sadr's office is located at 295 Stoner Ave Ste 308, Westminster, MD 21157. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sadr is able to speak Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Iran Sadr, MD is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center and Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Yes, Dr. Iran Sadr, MD holds board certifications in Pediatric Cardiology.
Dr. Sadr has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Pediatrix Cardiology295 Stoner Ave Ste 308, Westminster, MD 21157 (703) 286-1557
Pediatrix Cardiology515 Fairmount Ave Ste 200, Towson, MD 21286 (703) 286-1558