Dr. Irene Ghobrial, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ghobrial's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Irene Ghobrial, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Ghobrial completed a residency at Cairo University Hospital. She currently practices at Dana-farber Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghobrial is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Cairo University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-farber Cancer Institute450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-4198
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghobrial?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ghobrial accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ghobrial frequently treats Myeloma, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Ghobrial's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghobrial has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute