Dr. Husam Nawas, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Nawas completed a residency at Ochsner Fdn Clin. He currently practices at Saint Louis Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nawas is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Saint Louis Orthopedic Institute
Saint Louis Orthopedic Institute10777 Sunset Office Dr Ste 120, Saint Louis, MO 63127 (314) 966-0111
Town & Country Office12855 N 40 Dr Ste 125, Saint Louis, MO 63141 (314) 966-0111
Spanish, Arabic, English
- Alton Ochsner Med Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Ochsner Fdn Clin, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nawas?
I had rotator cuff surgery in April. Dr. Nawas did the surgery and now 7 months later my right shoulder feels in better shape than before the surgery/Injury. Dr. Nawas is an excellent surgeon and always takes the time in the office to discuss questions. I'll be playing tennis again soon thanks to Dr. Nawas!
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- St. Luke's Hospital