Dr. Nawas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Husam Nawas, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Nawas completed a residency at Ochsner Fdn Clin. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Sports Medicine - Emerson Road and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nawas is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Alton Ochsner Med Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Ochsner Fdn Clin, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nawas?
Excellent surgeon, patient, kind, great staff, always friendly. Would highly recommend Dr. Nawas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Husam Nawas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nawas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nawas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nawas frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Systemic Chondromalacia, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Nawas' office is located at 633 Emerson Rd Ste 20, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nawas speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- St. Luke's Hospital