Dr. Howard Rosenfeld, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Rosenfeld completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Division Pediatric Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenfeld is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Division Pediatric Cardiology
University of California San Francisco Benioff Childrens Hospital Oakland747 52nd St Ste 220, Oakland, CA 94609 (510) 428-3380
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenfeld?
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Rosenfeld for over five years. In searching for the very best doctor to treat a congenital heart defect that was discovered when she was fourteen, every connection we had pointed us straight to Dr. Rosenfeld. (We were willing to go anywhere in the country!) We understand why he was so highly recommended! He is brilliant and competent and provides the highest level of care---He knows cardiology!!! I have complete confidence in his expertise. His bedside