Dr. Henry Kaplan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaplan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Henry Kaplan, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at U Wash Hosp. and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaplan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Natl Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Wash Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Wash Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1221 Madison St Ste 500, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 386-2828
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Dr Kaplan was my oncologist from 2009 to 2020. He is an exceptional doctor and human being I owe to him the fact that I am alive today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaplan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 1221 Madison St Ste 500, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus
- Valley Medical Center
- Whidbeyhealth Medical Center