Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okafor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry Okafor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Okafor completed a residency at Meharry Medical College. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Medical Group and is affiliated with Nashville General Hospital at Meharry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Okafor is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Meharry Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Meharry Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1998
- U Nigeria Fac Med-Enugu, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okafor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Okafor frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Okafor's office is located at 3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Okafor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nashville General Hospital at Meharry