Dr. Hemal Kadakia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kadakia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hemal Kadakia, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Irvine, CA. and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kadakia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3972 Barranca Pkwy Ste J646, Irvine, CA 92606 Existing Patients: (949) 664-1750
Apollo Medical Group/Hospitalist
Holistic Care Home Health Agency Inc700 N Brand Blvd Ste 1400, Glendale, CA 91203 Existing Patients: (866) 615-1306
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kadakia?
Kind & compassionate physician who takes the time to get to know his patients on a personal level. Would recommend Dr. Kadakia to anyone who is looking for a good solid physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kadakia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kadakia frequently treats Dehydration, Malnutrition, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Kadakia's office is located at 3972 Barranca Pkwy Ste J646, Irvine, CA 92606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kadakia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding