Dr. Heinz Hoenecke, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Hoenecke completed a residency at U Ariz. He currently practices at Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines and is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoenecke is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines
La Jolla Office10666 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 554-7226
- Steadman Sp Med Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Ariz, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Ariz, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoenecke?
In 2000 a very young Dr Hoenecke scoped both of my knees on the same day after a terrible fall onto a concrete floor. I walked into his office 1 week later, no crutches, no walker, no cane - I was 56 year old. He told me he was taking me to the Olympic Training Center because I was making wusses of his athletes. He also suggested that in 10 years I might need knee replacement surgery on one or both as I aged. Today, at 76, no knee replacements. He is a fabulous doctor & a wonderful person with so much empathy for his patients. A 5 is not nearly enough of a rating to say "thank you" for almost 21 years without another surgery necessary but when it is - watch out Heinz, you little ol' lady in tennis shoes will be back. You are a blessing!
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego