Dr. Matthew Gargulinski, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gargulinski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Gargulinski, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Woodland, CA. Dr. Gargulinski completed a residency at Michigan State University/Mt. Clemens Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Dignity Health Woodland Clinic and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gargulinski is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Fellowship In Sports Med Oasis Mso, Inc., Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Michigan State University/Mt. Clemens Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- McLaren Reg MC, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Woodland Clinic
Dignity Health Woodland Clinic632 W Gibson Rd, Woodland, CA 95695 Existing Patients: (530) 666-1631
Oasis Surgery Center
Oasis Surgery Center8901 Activity Rd, San Diego, CA 92126 Existing Patients: (844) 627-4763
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gargulinski?
When I went to see him regarding my shoulder, he gave me his utmost attention, he will be doing my rotator cuff surgery. This office also has one of the best office staffs around, they are super helpful, caring and understanding. The best, I would recommend this office and Dr Gargulinski 100%. Faith
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gargulinski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gargulinski frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Gargulinski's office is located at 632 W Gibson Rd, Woodland, CA 95695. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gargulinski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Temecula Valley Hospital