Call (281) 317-4255 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Harvey Slusky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Webster, TX. Dr. Slusky completed a residency at Meth Med Ctr. He currently practices at Harvey Slusky MD and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slusky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Meth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harvey Slusky MD
Harvey E Slusky17500 Highway 3 Ste B, Webster, TX 77598 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slusky?
Outstanding and very caring physician. He is able to do most evaluations in his office. My family and I have great confidence in Dr. Slusky.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harvey Slusky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Slusky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slusky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slusky frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Slusky's office is located at 17500 Highway 3 Ste B, Webster, TX 77598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slusky speaks Spanish, Indian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Slusky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake