Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Harry Kram, MD
Dr. Harry Kram, MD is
- Montefiore Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- King-Drew Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- LSU, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Florida, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kram?
Dr. Kram found what others missed ands truly performed a miracle on my vascular system.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Harry Kram, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kram's profile.
Dr. Kram in specializes in Vascular Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kram frequently treats the following conditions: Venous Insufficiency, Atherosclerosis and Aortic Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kram's office is located at 3445 Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 230 Torrance, CA 90505. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kram is able to speak Chinese and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kram provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Harry Kram, MD is affiliated with L A Downtown Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Harry Kram, MD holds board certification in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Harry Kram, MD has a star rating of 2.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- L A Downtown Medical Center
- 1 3445 Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 230, Torrance, CA 90505 (310) 326-3800