Dr. Harry Kram, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kram completed a residency at King-Drew Med Ctr. He currently practices at Legsavers and is affiliated with Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kram is board certified in General Surgery.
- Montefiore Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- King-Drew Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- LSU, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kram?
Bedside manner was impeccable. Gave me the right treatment in a best advice to in fixing my. Felt comfortable the whole time.
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Medical Center