Dr. Oral has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hakan Oral, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Oral completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oral is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Haceteppe U Fac Med, Ankara, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1500 E Medical Center Dr Rm 2556, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 763-7141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oral?
Dr. Oral is soft spoken & explains everything so easily for patient comprehension. His knowledge, concern & successful Ablation for WPW & Afib made us so thankful we decided to go to U of M. Highly recommend him. He is the head of Electrophysiology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hakan Oral, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oral's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oral accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oral frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Oral's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr Rm 2556, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oral speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan