Dr. Guy Reed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reed's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Guy Reed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Reed completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. Dr. Reed is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 956 Court Ave # D334, Memphis, TN 38103 Existing Patients: (901) 448-5752
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reed frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Pulmonary Disease, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Reed's office is located at 956 Court Ave # D334, Memphis, TN 38103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital