Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kulbak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guy Kulbak, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Kulbak completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center Program. He currently practices at Lahey Outpatient Center, Lexington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kulbak is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Maimonides Medical Center Program, Residency Hospital
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE OF ITAJUBA, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kulbak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kulbak frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kulbak's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kulbak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Lahey Outpatient Center, Lexington
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Department of Neurosurgery41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 (781) 744-5100