Dr. Robertson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Robertson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Robertson completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Creek Hospital and is affiliated with Chatuge Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Sequia Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Royal Sussex Cty Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robertson?
Have been a patient of Dr. Robertson for over five years. He has followed me for aortic stenosis. About two years ago, they started doing my echograms every 6 mo, not once a year. He caught my valve deterioration at the perfect time to have surgery, but before I have other heart damage. Dr. Robertson spends quality time by listening patiently to my questions and concerns, and his answers are are given in layman’s terms. He is warm, kind, and very professional. This is a doctor that will do something FOR you and not just TO you. I’m soon having my valve replaced at St. Joseph’s, and Dr. Robertson will attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Robertson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robertson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robertson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robertson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Robertson's office is located at 6335 Hospital Pkwy Ste 110, Duluth, GA 30097. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chatuge Regional Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
Johns Creek Hospital
Emory Heart Vascular - Johns Creek6335 Hospital Pkwy Ste 110, Duluth, GA 30097 (404) 778-8240
Chatuge Regional Hospital110 S Main St Fl 2, Hiawassee, GA 30546 (706) 896-7662