Dr. Granrud has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Granrud, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Granrud completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at HealthEast Heart Care and is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital. Dr. Granrud is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Minn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Vincents Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Granrud?
Best cardiologist! Dr. Granrud was so knowledgeable and listened to my concerns and symptoms. He diagnosed me after seeing 8 cardiologist and many drs about rapid heart rate. Dr. Granrud knew exactly what was going on and preformed cryo procedure 2wks after seeing him. He gave me peace of mind and my life back
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gregory Granrud, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Granrud's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Granrud accepts your insurance.
Dr. Granrud frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Granrud's office is located at 45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital