Dr. Gregg Nicandri, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Penfield, NY. Dr. Nicandri completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Highland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nicandri is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation2064 FAIRPORT NINE MILE POINT RD, Penfield, NY 14526 Existing Patients: (585) 275-5321
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2003
- Penn State, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nicandri?
Dr Nicandri performed my arthroscopic shoulder surgery last March. From the moment that I met him, he was patient, kind and very knowledgeable. He takes time with his patients, answering questions and discussing prognosis, procedures and recovery/therapy. He is never without a smile as well. He’s top notch.
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital