Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tucker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Novato, CA. Dr. Tucker completed a residency at Kaiser. She currently practices at Dr. Tucker Protherapy and is affiliated with MarinHealth Medical Center. Dr. Tucker is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- Extensive Training In Neuroprolotherapy With John Lyfgot, Other Education — 2013
- Intl Missionary Training Hosp, Other Education — 2010
- Hackett Hemwall Foundation For Training In Prolotherapy, Other Education — 2009
- Kaiser, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1987
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tucker?
Ihave heard so many good things about this doctor, but I did not want to get my hopes up. My right knee was very unstable and painful. I had had surgery for my ACL which did not really help things at all. So I saw Dr. Tucker to see if she could help stabilize my knee and improve my pain. First of all, she is the real article. She did an exam on me like no one else ever has. As though, finally, someone was really seeing and understanding my problem. Then we decided that her treatment would probably help me. She told me she was not sure it would help me 100%. We started with dextrose prolotherapy which improved my symptoms a little bit, but then we went to PRP. This helped me so much. The knee is better by leaps and bounds. I have to admit it is not completely better but it has improved so much and I am so grateful that I went to see Dr. Tucker. You really should not have any hesitation at all to see this doctor. She won’t push you. She will tell you the situation and give
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tucker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tucker frequently treats Arthritis, Arthritis of the Ankle, and Arthritis of the Spine.
Dr. Tucker's office is located at 250 Bel Marin Keys Blvd Ste G1, Novato, CA 94949. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tucker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MarinHealth Medical Center
- Novato Community Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital