Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Glenn Nickele, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Croix Falls, WI. Dr. Nickele completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Saint Croix Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Regions Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nickele is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Croix Regional Medical Center
St. Croix Regional Medical Center235 E State St, Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024 Existing Patients: (715) 483-3221
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 254-3462
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nickele?
Very kind. I learned more about my condition from him than all the other cardiologists I’d seen prior.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nickele frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Nickele's office is located at 235 E State St, Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nickele has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regions Hospital
- Saint Croix Regional Medical Center
- Westfields Hospital & Clinic