Dr. Glen Zuroske, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zuroske's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Glen Zuroske, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Zuroske completed a residency at Wilson Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Northern Desert Cardiology and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zuroske is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U NM, Fellowship Hospital
- Wilson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Desert Cardiology
Northern Desert Cardiology1110 Gillmore Ave, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 943-1172
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zuroske?
Whole family has gone to him for years. We trust him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zuroske accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zuroske frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zuroske's office is located at 1110 Gillmore Ave, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zuroske has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center