Dr. Gisela Velez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Velez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gisela Velez, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Ayer, MA. Dr. Velez completed a residency at Georgetown U MC. She currently practices at Valley Eye Physicians & Sgns PC and is affiliated with Nashoba Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Velez is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Fairfax Hospital/Georgetown, Internship Hospital
- Mass Eye and Ear Inf, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Nat Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Georgetown U MC, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Eye Physicians & Sgns PC
Ayer Office190 Groton Rd Ste 240, Ayer, MA 01432 Existing Patients: (978) 772-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Velez?
Great experience from when I called the office to being checked it to the technicians that started the process. When I did get to see the doctor it was like I was her only patient. Spent more time with me and spoke to me with lingo I could understand. Her calmness and demeanor was unreal. Highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Velez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Velez frequently treats Chorioretinitis, Iridocyclitis, and Uveitis and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Velez's office is located at 190 Groton Rd Ste 240, Ayer, MA 01432. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Velez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center