Dr. Ginnie Abarbanell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abarbanell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ginnie Abarbanell, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Abarbanell completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center & Children's Hospital. She currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Michigan Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Loma Linda University Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology2835 Brandywine Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30341 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593
UT Health Children's Heart Network
Children's Heart Network1901 Babcock Rd Ste 301, San Antonio, TX 78229 Existing Patients: (210) 450-7334
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abarbanell?
We found her through a friend who's child sees her (for a second opinion)--- we stayed! She is extremely knowledgeable and explains things extremely well as much as i needed. She doesn't do needless tests and really takes my thoughts into consideration and explains why she feels her way n explains why my thoughts may/may not work. Super nice. Everyone in the office is great with my son, they really know how to get a kid's attention.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abarbanell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abarbanell frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Arrhythmia Screening, and Stress Test.
Dr. Abarbanell's office is located at 2835 Brandywine Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30341. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abarbanell speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abarbanell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.