Dr. Gina Sheedy, MD is a occupational medicine specialist in Tualatin, OR. Dr. Sheedy completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at THE COOK CLINIC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheedy is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
The Cook Clinic
Cascade Occupational Medicine19365 Sw 65th Ave Ste 100, Tualatin, OR 97062 Existing Patients: (503) 563-5382
Shmg Convenient Care Clinic1002 Bellevue St SE, Salem, OR 97301 Existing Patients: (503) 814-5352
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2001
- V A Greater Healthcare - Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheedy?
Dr Sheedy is amazing! Her medical assistant Dahlia is equally impressive. They listen, they are kind, very compassionate and honestly I can't think of another Dr that has treated me with such respect in a number of years. If you go to Dr Sheedy, you can be assured you will be in very qualified hands! Other than the fact that I have a broken leg, the whole experience at her office was truly exceptional.