Dr. Gina Khraish, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Khraish completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. She currently practices at Nephrology, Dialysis & Transplantation Associates and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. Dr. Khraish is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Nephrology, Dialysis & Transplantation Associates
Kidney Institute1700 ROMANO PARK LN, Houston, TX 77090 Existing Patients: (281) 866-9995
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Saint Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Ben Taub General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1999
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1994
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khraish?
Dr. Khraish took care of my mother. She was the only physician that diagnosed my mother’s condition with a kidney biopsy. She treated her with medications for several years making her quality of life much better. She returned my phone calls quickly and answered my questions regarding my mother’s condition at the moment. I would recommend Dr.Khraish to my friends and family. Her skills are excellent and her care is beyond compassionate. Shirley Cagle
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center