Dr. Venkatesan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jayanti Venkatesan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Venkatesan completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Dallas Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Venkatesan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Long Island Jewish Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1980
- All India Inst Med Sci, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Nephrology Associates
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Plano OP4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (214) 643-7600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Venkatesan?
Dr. V has a great bedside manner and seem to be very noligable in her field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jayanti Venkatesan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Venkatesan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Venkatesan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Venkatesan frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Acute Kidney Failure, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Venkatesan's office is located at 4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano