Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gil Harmon, MD is a hematology specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Harmon completed a residency at Mayo Clinic St Marys Hospital. He currently practices at Gundersen Health System and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harmon is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic St Marys Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Mayo Clinic St Marys Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2013
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harmon?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Harmon frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Nausea, and Malaise and Fatigue. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Harmon's office is located at 1836 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gil Harmon, MD is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center and Tomah Health.
Yes, Dr. Gil Harmon, MD holds board certifications in Hematology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Harmon has over 9 years of healthcare experience.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tomah Health
Gundersen Health System
Gundersen Lutheran Clinic Pharmacy1836 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601 (608) 782-7300