Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerald Dryden, MD
Dr. Gerald Dryden, MD is
- Naval Medical Center|NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Kentucky|University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dryden?
I've met alot of GI doctors in my lifetime since I suffer from Crohn's disease Dr.Dryden is one of the best I've ever met I'm glad to have him as may GI. He saved my life with the help of the surgeon at University of Louisville I'm forever grateful.....Mr. Lindsey
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gerald Dryden, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dryden's profile.
Dr. Dryden in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dryden's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 310 Louisville, KY 40202. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dryden provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gerald Dryden, MD is affiliated with Norton Hospital, University Of Louisville Hospital and Uofl Health Jewish Hospital.
Dr. Gerald Dryden, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Norton Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
UofL Physicians - Digestive & Liver Health
University of Louisville Physicians401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 588-4600