Dr. Gerald Kadis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kadis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerald Kadis, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Thomasville, GA. Dr. Kadis completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Archbold Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Archbold Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kadis is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Archbold Neurosurgery704 S Broad St, Thomasville, GA 31792 Existing Patients: (229) 226-8880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kadis?
I had a herniated disc that had ruptured into my spinal cord, rendering me completely helpless. If it weren't for this man, I wouldn't be walking today. He kept up with me afterwards, and through my PT. He is an angel as far as I'm concerned. Excellent doctor, and so intelligent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kadis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kadis frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Spine Fractures, Traumatic.
Dr. Kadis' office is located at 704 S Broad St, Thomasville, GA 31792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kadis speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kadis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Archbold Medical Center
- Grady General Hospital