Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Izzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerald Izzi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roxbury Crossing, MA. Dr. Izzi completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Cardiovascular Assocs and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Izzi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston Va Hosp/Tufts U Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Cardiovascular Assocs
Boston Cardiovascular Assocs125 Parker Hill Ave Ste 500, Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120 Existing Patients: (617) 735-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Izzi?
Dr, Izzi has been my physician for over 15 years. He is an excellent and knowledgeable doctor. Kind, compassionate and very thorough. I never feel rushed, and he takes a sincere interest in my overall health. His staff is wonderful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Izzi frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Izzi's office is located at 125 Parker Hill Ave Ste 500, Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Izzi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital