Dr. Gerald Tanguilig, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Tanguilig completed a residency at U Md. He currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tanguilig is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates32 Resnik Rd Ste 2, Plymouth, MA 02360 Existing Patients: (508) 747-6425
- U Md, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Tulane U-Charity Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tanguilig?
I have been with Dr. Tangulig for over twelve years for annual eye exams and for two lens replacement surgeries. Before my first surgery, my eyesight necessitated glasses for driving; after the surgery, I no longer needed glasses for driving. I was 75 years old at that time and had always worn glasses. I am now 87 and still do not need glasses for driving. I am far sighted but need reading glasses. That's why you will see my 5 star review.