Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. George Younis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Younis completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Younis Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Younis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Younis Cardiology Associates
Younis G Antoine MD6624 Fannin St Ste 2420, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 790-0400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Younis?
Excellent!!! Dr. Younis has always taken great care of me. I met him in the hospital after a heart attack a few years ago and he saved my life. He’s continued to take care of me making sure I am on the right medications and encouraging me to exercise and eat healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Younis frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Younis' office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 2420, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Younis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital