Dr. George Allman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Allman, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Allman completed a residency at U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med. He currently practices at Clark and Macho MDs and is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allman is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Prince Henry Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Goulburn Base Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- U Sydney, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clark and Macho MDs
Primary Location909 Hyde St Ste 325, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 775-2795
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allman frequently treats Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), Aneurysm, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Allman's office is located at 909 Hyde St Ste 325, San Francisco, CA 94109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary's Medical Center