Dr. Luis Castro, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Castro completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - Sequoia and is affiliated with Sequoia Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Castro is board certified in General Surgery.
Dignity Health Medical Group - Sequoia
Dignity Health Medical Group - Sequoia2900 Whipple Ave Ste 140, Redwood City, CA 94062 Existing Patients: (650) 261-2366
- U So Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castro?
Dr. Castro fixed two problems with me. I am 100% happy and have completely recovered. I had a bad valve and an undiagnosed aorta problem. After fixing the valve, Dr. Castro noticed the aorta problem and repaired that too.
- Sequoia Hospital