Dr. George Maher, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Maher, DO is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Maher completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Sanford Children's Hospital Sioux Falls. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maher is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Children's Hospital Sioux Falls1600 W 22nd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 312-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maher frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Maher's office is located at 1600 W 22nd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.