Dr. Kinzfogl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. George Kinzfogl, MD is a cardiology specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Kinzfogl completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Heart Center of Metro West and is affiliated with Leonard Morse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kinzfogl is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center of Metro West99 Lincoln St Fl 2, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 875-4811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kinzfogl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George Kinzfogl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kinzfogl's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kinzfogl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kinzfogl frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kinzfogl's office is located at 99 Lincoln St Fl 2, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kinzfogl speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Leonard Morse Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center