Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Birchfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. George Birchfield, MD is a hematology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Birchfield completed a residency at Univ Ut. He currently practices at EvergreenHealth Hospice Care and is affiliated with Swedish Ballard Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Birchfield is board certified in Hematology.
- Univ Az, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Ut, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Ut, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EvergreenHealth Hospice Care
Evergreenhealth Hospice Care12822 124th Ln Ne, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-1070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Birchfield?
very good doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Birchfield frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Anemia.
Dr. Birchfield's office is located at 12822 124th Ln Ne, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Birchfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Ballard Campus
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital