Dr. David Aboulafia, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Aboulafia completed a residency at U Calif Hosps-Clins. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aboulafia is board certified in Hematology.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 Existing Patients: (206) 223-6193
- U Calif Hosps-Clins, Fellowship Hospital
- U Calif Hosps-Clins, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Calif Hosps-Clins, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aboulafia?
On time. Asked me for detailed description of my symptoms. Is very interested in my views. Collaborative in determining treatment. Visited me when I was a patient in VM Hospital even though my illness wasn’t related to his speciality.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center